Monday, September 08, 2008

The weekend in numbers

  • 270 dollars: the amount our local camera shop wanted to charge us to scan 90 photographs onto CD at 2.49 per scan
  • 2.50 dollars: how much I paid to do it myself at walmart. (58 minutes is how long it took)
  • 51 photos: restored using photoshop
  • 84 Cheerios: the approximate number I picked up from the floor
  • 5 hours: the average amount of sleep I got per night
  • 7 songs: the sum total of my lullaby repertoire at 2am
  • 1/10 the amount of food Tegwyn ate, as compared to normal
  • 101 farenheit: Teg's temperature all weekend
  • 1 movie: watched in 15minute increments throughout the weekend (3:10 to Yuma, pretty good!)
  • 2 the number of new teeth she has to show for her efforts!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gilda said...

Oh My! ($270!!) I will never recommend Ritz for scanning anything. Yikes. Well, I'm glad you found a decent place (even if it did take a while) to scan your pictures. I bet this book will be beautiful when it is finished!

2:09 pm  
Blogger Amazing Hypatia said...

Sorry that Tegwyn had a fever...Hope she is all recovered now.

Geesh! $270.00 for scanning them? I would spend 1 hour doing that myself too!!!

BTW, I saw "3:10 to Yuma" in the theater, and I enjoyed it! Pretty adventurous!

9:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker