Sunday, September 07, 2008

"Voila"!!

I am currently in the middle of a project turning old family photographs into digital pictures. Some of them are a bit worse for wear, so Jeremy suggested a little touching up with our installed-but-seldom-used Adobe Photoshop suite. I have only just begun to learn what this software can do, but so far I am EXCITED! Restoring old family pictures feels like bringing memories alive... with so much warmth! For the 'ag sweet' factor, here's a demo before and after picture of me at 10 months :-)


1 Comments:

Blogger Corinne Hudson said...

Is your right hand not just perfectly positioned. Apologies my baby, we really did take far too many 'in the buff' pics of you in that perishingly hot climate. This one has Photo-shopped wonderfully. What a treat. Well done Jeremy to all the hours he spent mastering the software. xx

10:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker