Wednesday, June 02, 2010

an exchange

This morning we dropped J at work and Teg was quietly paging through a Pooh and Piglet book in her carseat. She looked up and observed:

Teg: what a beautiful day!
Me (smiling at the sweet observation): yes it is! The sun is shining, the clouds are really pretty, Jesus loves us, we have everthing we need and a family who love each other. It is a beautiful day.
Teg: Jesus is with us? We can see him?
Me (encouraged to make the most of this great teachable moment): Jesus is with us all the time, but we can't see him. But even though we don't see him, we love him. One day we will see him face to face though.
Teg: Jesus is coming soon... and Piglet has hands.

and there endeth the lesson.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"and Piglet has hands"
I think I will make that my phrase of the day; see if I can throw it in on a few helpdesk calls :)

G

2:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker