Friday, November 09, 2007

RAAAARRRRR


RAAAARRRRR
Originally uploaded by gennabby
Theft!!! This pic is 'stolen' from Genna's photo stream... but it simply had to be included in my blog for three very significant reasons:

1) Noah was doing a great job of testing out Pip's new play yard... We have been so excited about all our fun baby stuff that Noah has had to test drive it because we couldn't wait for Pip to get here...

2) Noah is currently set up as Pip's "beau in waiting". You may as well be formally introduced to him on this blog :-)

3) Noah and I have been hanging out a lot this week. I spend a lot of time "raarring" at Noah, teaching him to be a lion. This week, Noah raaared back at me. Ha! The triumph of my week. I was giddy with delight!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker