Thursday, March 01, 2007

Frustrated

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!

So, this picture captures how I feel this afternoon... Having taken my wise, well-paced husband's advice to put more of the "important" things into my day (like making time to spend with students, to read the Bible with them), rather than be overwhelmed with the "urgent things" (like replying to e-mails, organizing programs) - I've enjoyed these past 2 weeks much more.

But it has meant there has been a steady pile of "urgent" administrative things growing on my desk. I set aside 3 hours to tackle the administrative tasks - chief of which was a letter which had to be sent to all my fellow campus workers. I spent an hour this afternoon drafting this letter... and as soon as it was finally finished and I clicked "send"... my web-based e-mail program decided it had taken too long since my last action - so it automatically logged me out - and lost the e-mail. I could just cry...

1 Comments:

Blogger angelindisguise said...

Hi Bronny

I feel your pain. The same happened to me yesterday, when in the middle of writing the power went out and had not come back by the time I left work...

Irene

2:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker