Monday, January 29, 2007

Hello China!

I got my tickets today: I'm going to China in April! I am SO excited! I'm not sure how much it is safe to share about the trip on the web, but I will check...

I am excited to see Beijing, the Chinese, the stores, the exotic foods, the vastness. I am excited to be a head taller than everyone, to see old ladies with weathered faces that tell of such different lives, to stand on the Great Wall. I'm even curious to experience pit latrines, public transport, and many of the other things that people say "you'll never believe..."

Any tips or suggestions would be welcome!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have Fun! Be prepared to be stared at and be everyone's friend! But mostly just take it in... it'll be another great adventure to add to your world travels. Oh and advice, hehehe... I've got loads if you want, LOADS!

10:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - cant wait to hear about it!

6:17 am  
Blogger Jen said...

Bronwyn!

When I heard that you were coming to visit us here in China, I got so excited!! I don't think I'll be tooling around Beijing with you (much to my chigrin) but it will be so good to share a bit of the wonder of our life here, in the very middle of the Middle Kingdom, with you!

Jen

5:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker