Word Worm
I've got the late night giggles. Here are a few of the online treasures responsible for my midnight mirth:"If a tree falls in a forest, do the other trees make fun of it?"
"What is a quark? ..... The noise a well-bred duck makes."
"What first appears to be a sloppy or meaningless use of words may well be a completely correct use of words to express sloppy or meaningless thinking."
And then a few suggested collective nouns:
A hassle of errands
A sulk of teenagers
A plunder of goons
An obfuscation of politicians/philosophers/economists
A spider of webmasters
A 404 of lost web pages
Courtesy of anagramgenius.com, I also discovered that my name can be rearranged to spell "noble slayer win:, and my (lucky!) husband's to "Evil-eyed mad Raj!". What does yours make?

4 Comments:
Steel or bonnie was here...
hello gnome!!!!
Oh Bron, what a great laugh
My favourite anagrams for Craig are:
"Screaming on Soja."
"On orgasmic jeans."
"I'm ace Raj snog son."
"Jam arse snog icon."
"Orgasms join acne."
"I'm ace Raj 'n' so snog."
"So menacing so. Raj."
Guess what my absolute favourite amongst those is...
Myself:
"Tuna mule hunk."
"Humane elk nut."
"Late hunk menu."
"Human leek nut."
"Hake nut 'n' mule."
"Hulk ate UN men."
"Let an emu hunk."
Plus you can use my name to spell 'umlaut', now how is that?
xxx, Ute
My favourites are "orgasms join acne" (it's so teenage!) and "Let an emu hunk" :-)
Those are fantastic!!
Post a Comment
<< Home