A new name
The medical profession in the US doesn't know what to do with my name. Both my dental records and my pharmacy prescriptions have been lost here so far, because well-meaning office assistants assume that I must have made a mistake when I put "Lea" as my last name, and Bronwyn as my first. Kindly, the switch them around 'as they ought to be'.
Mistaken assumption #1: they don't recognise Bronwyn as a name, so assume it is a last name.
Mistaken assumption #2: If "Lea" really is my last name, then surely I have misspelled it? The only recognizable way to spell that here is "Lee".
*sigh*
I'll go again tomorrow and try again.
Mistaken assumption #1: they don't recognise Bronwyn as a name, so assume it is a last name.
Mistaken assumption #2: If "Lea" really is my last name, then surely I have misspelled it? The only recognizable way to spell that here is "Lee".
*sigh*
I'll go again tomorrow and try again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home