Answers
On the weekend walking became difficult and I asked God if I could please go into labour. He said no, and gave me a mother-in-law to help with the kids.
On Monday I couldn't walk at all and asked God if I could please go into labour. He said no, but gave me a restful morning of great joy, and DOZENS of friends to loan cars, drive me to the doctor, bring meals,, vacuum my house, bring flowers, do groceries and cheer my soul.
On Tuesday, I did not go into labour, but I could walk - and got to go to bible study and throw Jeremy an impropmptu birthday party, just in case it couldn't happen next week.
Not what I asked for, but sweetly and surprisingly better.
I am surprisingly excited to see what Wednesday holds: walking or not, baby or not.
"Blessings all mine, and ten thousand beside..
Great is thy faithfulness, Lord unto me."
On Monday I couldn't walk at all and asked God if I could please go into labour. He said no, but gave me a restful morning of great joy, and DOZENS of friends to loan cars, drive me to the doctor, bring meals,, vacuum my house, bring flowers, do groceries and cheer my soul.
On Tuesday, I did not go into labour, but I could walk - and got to go to bible study and throw Jeremy an impropmptu birthday party, just in case it couldn't happen next week.
Not what I asked for, but sweetly and surprisingly better.
I am surprisingly excited to see what Wednesday holds: walking or not, baby or not.
"Blessings all mine, and ten thousand beside..
Great is thy faithfulness, Lord unto me."

2 Comments:
His blessings are new every morning. I'm glad He has given you eyes to see. It was so good to see you at WOW yesterday. Love to you.
This was lovely. So good to remember that we don't always get what we ask for, but we always get what we need.
Post a Comment
<< Home