Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chicken

Every time I cook chicken breasts I am thankful for my life.  Raw chicken breasts are a guaranteed pick-me-up, even on the worst of days.

"Why?", you may ask. "Raw chicken is pretty disgusting. Pink, slippery and gross."

Ah yes, it is. But every time I buy a boneless, skinless chicken breast and am chopping it up to prepare for dinner, I thank God that it is not my job to cut, de-bone and de-skin chickens ALL DAY.  I think this every time, without fail.

Bring on the tantrums. Bring on yet another week of failed potty training. At least I am not a professional chicken-chopper.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

You go Pollyanna!

4:46 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Chicken breasts remind me of the time your Mom asked me to get some boneless chicken and I came back with chicken thighs because that was the closest that they had...For some reason she wasn't real happy.

5:53 pm  
Blogger Genna said...

You chopped raw chicken for me when I was pregnant, when you were pregnant, and when neither of us was pregnant. So loving.

1:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker