Monday, June 28, 2010

Toddler catchphrase

Teg: Mom, please can you come to the piano and sing Toe and view with me?
Me: What do you want me to sing? Could you tell me again?
Teg: I want Toe and View. Please sing it with me.
Me: Sorry, love - I don't know that song. Can you sing it for me?
Teg: (getting agitated) Toe and view! I want toe and view! That one I want!
Me: (Scrambling for songs with body rhymes) You want the hokey pokey? You put your right toe in, you put your right toe out?
Teg: Nooo! Sing with me! Toe and View!
Me: Here is thumbkin? Here is thumbkin?
Teg: NOOOO!!! Toe and View! Come to the piano!
Me: This is the way we wash our toes, wash our toes, wash our toes?
Teg: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Toe and View!
(pause)
Me: You want Frere Jacques Frere Jacques - Dormez vous, dormez vous?
Teg: Ya!!! Frere Jacques, toe and view! That one I want! Sing it! Sing it! Again!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amazing Hypatia said...

LOL!

2:49 pm  
Blogger angelindisguise said...

wahahahahahaha

2:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats brillaint, love toe and view.

xx Lil sis T

10:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker