A big weekend
We've been slain by a nasty bug. Tegwyn had it first, and then a week later she passed it on to us. Ugh. But coughs notwithstanding, life and parenting continues and amidst it all - there was some fun to be had. Callum had the biggest weekend of all: perhaps just to show off his super-immunity to the cold (yay for nursing antibodies!), this weekend he 1) started eating solid foods 2) can sit unsupported for several minutes at a time 3) can lift his chest off the floor from his stomach and 4) hit the 20lb mark! Whoa! Just in time to celebrate his 5 month birthday today. Behold his "take me seriously, folks" face:
Meanwhile, his sister decided that all Mom's talking about potty training was going to her head.
And since it's just about impossible to contain contamination between 2 little ones who just adore each other - I let them play as they wished. Having recently discovered the joys of his own feet, here Callum considers this new, strangely familiar, yet MUCH LARGER play thing in his view:
There's nothing quite like being snuggled by a fairy.
Cough cough. sniffle sniffle. smile smile.


4 Comments:
Absolutely delightful photos. The potty on the head!!! I can't believe he is 5 months already. Didn't you just have him? And 20 pounds!!! Hi-yah!!! Good feeding, there, Mama! Hope you all feel better soon. :-(
Love the photo of Teg's foot in Callum's face!
Wow, milestones indeed! I love their little expressions. Hope you're all feeling better:)
Love that squizz at Teg's foot. I enjoyed that! And I agree about the germ sharing thing. When they literally lick each other there's just no point is there.
Love Kate
Post a Comment
<< Home