June 17th
Today is June 17th. It is a Tuesday. It is G& M's wedding anniversary (happy anniversary). It is Iceland's national holiday. And it is the day that I've started to get antsy again and missing having a job/school/project to work on. Cleaning the house or playing with Teg don't count - those are givens. And yet I don't really want a job or to go back to school right now: I love being able to watch my kiddo master sitting and using her thumb. But I think what I miss is this: something "bigger than me" to think about while I'm playing house and watching Teg. Contentment is a slippery fish... oh to learn the secret of it!

1 Comments:
Well your welcome to the plethora of books we have if you wish. Or maybe there's some moms (new or veteran) that would love to meet and hang out with you and Teg! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home