Monday, June 16, 2008

Mirror play


Mirror play
Originally uploaded by Jeremy Lea
I took this picture of Tegwyn and I playing around with the mirror: you can't imagine this kid's happiness at having two cameras, two mommies and another baby to look at - she hardly knew where to look!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bronwyn
Thanks for your message, it's always such a treat to hear from you!
Yes we are pregnant, only just - I amazed myself by managing to get that widget on, didn't really mean to announce it that way! Haven't told work yet, thinking of resigning so waiting until after doc appointment next thurs. Can't believe we actually took the plunge and decided to have no 3!!!! i love the pic of the mirror play - you look like you're having such fun. Hope the sleep is bearable ... Anita is battling with Samuel - he doesn't seem to want to sleep during the day! (only 4 weeks so there's hope)
Sorry for the long comment, easier than email!
Miss you
love Kate

8:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker