Thursday, September 06, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

We signed up for the church camp this year... probably our last camping trip for a while, being 7 months pregnant and all that... I am definitely more ungainly getting in and out of a tent than I was 2 months ago, but all in all, not too bad. I made sure to bring easy-to-put-on shoes for the frequent midnight trips to the bathroom :-)

And so, armed with extra pillows and heartburn tablets, we headed up to Lake Tahoe where we relaxed, chatted, hiked, swam, ate, ate and ate! Pic on the left is of a few of the 20s on our hike up to Eagle Lake (note the views of Lake Tahoe and of Pip!). Pic on the right is of the Saturday night pulled pork FEAST - note the smiling faces and the gorgeous sunset behind the pine forest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker